QNAP NAS Trade In Program
Do you have an old QNAP NAS that you want to upgrade? If so, you may be eligible for our trade in program, where you can receive a credit towards your new QNAP NAS purchase. Here's how it works:
- Check your eligibility. To qualify for the trade in program, you must have a QNAP NAS that is in good working condition and has been purchased within Australia.
- Request trade-in valuation by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org please include:
- Model number of your QNAP NAS (usually found on a sticker on the back of the NAS)
- Declaration that the NAS is in working order
- Preferred email address to be contacted on
- Wait for an email response confirming your trade in value. The amount of credit you will receive depends on the model and condition of your old QNAP NAS.
- Choose your new QNAP NAS. Browse our selection of QNAP NAS products and find the one that suits your needs. You can compare the features and specifications of different models or chat with our friendly staff. Once you have decided on your new QNAP NAS. You can reply to our trade in email with your selection and your billing/shipping information for an invoice to be created.
- An invoice with your trade-in credit will be supplied along with payment options and details for the return of your trade-in NAS.
The QNAP NAS trade in program is a great way to upgrade your network storage device and save money at the same time. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our customer service team