Fuel GPU-accelerated computing with an 800W power supply
Graphics cards are optimized for graphical calculations and transformations, but require significantly more power compared with other hardware components. The TS-2477XU-RP provides PCIe slots and an 800W power supply with a 8-pin (6+2) power connector and a 6-pin power connector to support an AMD Radeon™ or NVIDIA® graphics card for use in boosting imaging processing in QTS and to improve the performance of virtual machines via GPU passthrough.
1. Supported video formats depend on the hardware and software specifications of the devices. Playback capability and quality may vary due to factors including the original file formats/quality, hardware and software limitations, and output devices.
2. GPU support for QTS only applies to NVIDIA graphics cards. GPU Passthrough for VM is supported by AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards.
3. The TS-2477XU-RP supports graphics cards with dimensions (L × W × H) up to 312 x 55 x 138 mm (with cable). » Learn More
4. Consult the Compatibility List for information on supported NAS and graphics cards.
5. Users are advised to install graphics card in Slot 3, as it can provide the bandwidth of PCIe Gen.3 x8 when slot 4 is not in use.