Fuel GPU-accelerated computing with a 500W power supply
Graphics cards are optimized for graphical calculations and transformations, but require significantly more power compared to other hardware. The TS-1677XU-RP offers PCIe slots to support an AMD Radeon™ or NVIDIA® graphics card and features a 500 watt power supply that provides a 8-pin (6+2) power connector and a 6-pin power connector to power a graphics card for boosting imaging processing in QTS and performance of virtual machines via GPU passthrough.
1. GPU support for QTS only applies to NVIDIA graphics cards. GPU Passthrough for VM is supported by AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards.
2. When Virtualization Station uses graphics cards, the NAS will temporarily stop hardware transcoding acceleration for QTS (and vice versa).
3. The TS-1677XU-RP supports graphics cards with dimensions ( L x W x H) up to 214 x 38.5 x 111 mm. » Learn More
4. Consult the Compatibility List for information on supported NAS and graphics cards.
5. Users are advised to install graphics card in Slot 3, as it can provide the bandwidth of PCIe Gen.3 x8 when slot 4 is not in use.