|Hard Disk Drive
||12 x 3.5” or 2.5” SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive
1. The system is shipped without HDD.
2. For the HDD compatibility list, please visit https://www.qnap.com/compatibility/
|Hard Disk Tray
||12 x Hot-swappable tray with key lock
||Yes, (via QNAP QTS Storage Manager)
||1 x USB 3.0 port (rear)
||Power, Link, Status
||Monochrome-LCD display with backlight
||Kensington security slot for theft prevention
||Quiet cooling fan (7 cm, 12V DC) x 2
|Power Supply Unit
||Redundant PSU. Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz Output: 300W
||89 (H) x 482 (W) x 534 (D) mm
3.50 (H) x 18.98 (W) x 21.02 (D) inch
||16.14 kg / 35.58 lb (Net)
18.98 kg / 41.84 lb (Gross)
||Sound pressure (LpAm): 46.1 dB(A)
||5°C ~ 35°C (40°F ~ 95°F)
||5~95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C.
- UX-1200U x 1
- Quick installation guide x 1
- Accessory pack x 1
- AC power cord x 2
- USB 3.0 cable x 1
The UX-1200U-RP rack mount models comply with ANSI/EIA-RS-310-D rack mounting standards. Before purchasing the server racks for these models, please make sure the server racks conform to the following criteria:
1. Rack size
- Mounting post width: ≥ 451mm
- Panel width: ≥ 485mm
- Mounting post depth: 555mm-757mm
2. The optional rack kits for the UX-1200U-RP rack mount models are only compatible with square-hole server racks.
* Testing Environment:
Refer to ISO 7779 ; Maximum HDD loaded ; Bystander Position ; Average data from 1 meter in front of operating NAS
Expansion Enclosure Management
The functions listed below are managed via the QNAP QTS operating system.
- Support for hard disk’s S.M.A.R.T. capacity
- Location indication of expansion enclosure
- Location indication of hard disks on expansion enclosure
- Smart fan control
QNAP Flexible Volume
The disks, RAID groups, storage pools, and volumes in the expansion enclosures are configured via the QTS operating system.
- Support for multiple RAID groups in a storage pool to ensure data safety
- Online storage pool expansion*
- Online volume expansion
- Block-based iSCSI LUN*
- Support for thin-provisioned volume with space reclamation*
- Support for thin-provisioned iSCSI LUN with space reclamation*
Note: Flexible volume is only available for TS-x69U series currently.
QNAP Flexible Volume Architecture*
Intelligent Storage Manager
The QTS 4.1 Storage Manager neatly presents tools and options for managing system storage with an intuitive graphical interface. From reviewing the system storage allocation in the Dashboard, to managing volumes, Storage Pools*, disks and iSCSI storage, the Storage Manager provides a centralized place to ease the work of storage management.
QTS 4.1 Storage Manager FAQ
*This feature is only available on certain models. Please check the specific NAS model for detailed support feature list.
Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.